It can be easy to make grammar and spelling mistakes when you are doing a lot of writing. This is where Grammarly becomes useful. Built by linguists and language lovers, Grammarly’s writing app finds and corrects hundreds of complex writing errors in every email and app – so you don’t have to. It’s the tough love editor you need to produce clearer, more effective, mistake-free work. Grammarly leaves standard spelling and grammar checkers in the dust, giving your work the extra polish you and your readers expect.
While the basic version of Grammarly is free, the premium version corrects hundreds of grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes while also catching contextual errors, improving your vocabulary, and suggesting style improvements – all automatically without any extra input needed from you.
- Write mistake-free on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly anywhere else you write on the Web
- Receive corrections for hundreds of grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes
- Catch contextual errors and improve your vocabulary
- Turn on genre-specific writing style checks
- Detect plagiarism with the plagiarism-checking feature that scans more than 8 billion web pages
- Get explanations for all your mistakes and a weekly progress report to keep you on the ball
The best thing is you can grab the premium version at 42% off by following the link below.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.