The Fifa World Cup of the year 2014 is set to kick off on the 12th of June and the world has already set its eyes on it. If you have tickets to see those thirty-two teams playing, you are lucky. If you aren’t the lucky one, you can still keep yourself abreast of all the updates of the matches as soon as they happen. The only thing you need to have is an Android device with the Google Now app installed on it.
Using Google Now for FIFA 2014 Updates
Here’s how you can use Google Now to receive instant World Cup updates on your Android Device:
1. Launch the Google Now app on your device. On a Samsung device, it can be launched by holding down the Home button and tapping the middle icon.
2. Scroll all the way down until you see a magic wand icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen. Tap on it.
3. On the screen that follows, tap on the tab that says “Sports”.
4. Here you can add the Fifa Teams you are interested in and would like to have updates for delivered to your device. Tap on “Add a team.”
5. Type in the name of the team you wish to add to your list, England, for example.
6. It should now appear on the list of teams you are interested in.
7. You are all set.
You have successfully configured Google Now to show you updates for the teams you are interested in right on your device. So the next time your favourite team plays a match, you will be able to track their updates on your Android device. It’s cool, isn’t it?
Apps are there to be leveraged for your own good and you should try to get the best out of them. The tip above is to help you out with your hobby of sports.