Siri is a very useful tool that helps you with all sorts of things. You can have Siri remind you to do something, can ask her to convert feet to meters, and can even ask her to create an event for you. Without a doubt, Siri has made the life of iOS and macOS users much easier.
You know the saying, “All work, and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Siri is capable of so much more than work-related tasks. You can also have a lot of fun with Siri asking questions that are utterly useless, but they sure get a funny answer out of Siri.
You can ask Siri all kinds of questions, even if that involves money. The answer might not be the one you want to hear, but feel free to ask anyway.
- Can I borrow some money? – I don’t have it
- Siri, can you cash my check? – Who me?
- Do you have change for a 20? – This is about you not me
- Where is my money? – Interesting question
Personal Questions to Ask Siri
- Are you naked? – That is wrong in so many ways, I don’t even know where to begin.
- Do you have a boyfriend? – My end user license agreement is commitment enough for me.
- Why do you vibrate? – It’s just me doing a little jog inside here
- Do you have any pets? – I have an angry bird.
- What are you wearing? – I can’t answer that, But, it doesn’t come off. Or, Let’s see… OK, just as I thought … the same as yesterday.
General Questions to Ask Siri
To get a funny response out of Siri, you don’t always have to ask Siri a Question. With a simple comment, you can also get her to say something funny. For example, the famous knock knock joke.
- Knock Knock – Knock knock. Who’s There? Fabio. Fabio who? Fabio, I don’t do knock-knock jokes.
- What is the best phone? – Wait… there are other phones?
- What phone should I buy? – I’m All Apple, all the time.
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (from Mary Poppins) – The sound of that is something quite atrocious.
- Draw something – I’d rather admire your art
- Guess what? – You won the lottery?
- What is the best computer? – If it’s made by Apple, then it’s the best computer.
- What is Inception about? – Inception is about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming or other. I feel asleep.
- Do you love me? – Look! A puppy!
- Talk dirty to me – I’m not that kind of personal assistant
- Is John Snow dead? – “Dead is dead.” Or is it, “What’s dead may never die?” No, wait, “Death is so terribly final?” I give up.
- When is the world going to end? – Whenever they start building that intergalactic bypass.
- I’m naked – And here I thought you loved me for my mind. Sigh.
- Open the pod bay door – Without your space helmet, Fabio, you’re going to find this rather… breathtaking.
- I love you – I value you.
- Beatbox – Here’s one I’ve been practicing.
- Do you think I’m stupid? – Well… I’m still here for you.
- Siri, what are you made out of? – Pure awesomeness.
- Siri, why am I single? – An excellent question.
- Siri, I’m your father – Together we can rule the galaxy as father and intelligent assistant. Or Noooooo!
- Will you marry me? – My End User Licensing Agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies.
Siri is capable of a lot of useful tasks, but she can also make us laugh. You just need to ask Siri the right questions, and you’ll hear answers you probably never expected her to say. The list of funny things to ask Siri is a great way to unwind after a long day’s work. What funny things do you ask Siri? Drop a comment below and share.