We’re all so used to taking amateur photos with our smartphones that are always readily available in our pockets, but what if you want something a little more challenging and professional? With the DSLR Photography Course Bundle you’ll get an introduction to taking professional style photos, meaning photos that go beyond the point-and-shoot technique utilized by your smartphone. You don’t have to have any prior knowledge, as this bundle will teach you digital photography on both beginner and advanced levels.
This bundle includes the following two courses.
Beginner Digital Photography Course – Get started with your new DSLR camera with this course. You’ll learn all about the buttons and fundamental settings as well as the methods behind creating professional-looking photos.
- 18 lectures and 5 hours of content
- Unlock the potential in your camera as well as yourself
- Discover the essentials you’ll need to have for good DSLR photos
- Learn about the basics with the “Photo Triangle”
- Explore the very techniques DaVinci, Botticelli, and Van Gogh used
- Get educated on exposure and ISO
- Learn to use shutter speed creatively
Advanced Digital Photography Course – Now that you have a good DSLR understanding and foundation, take it the rest of the way to learn advanced methods to truly master digital photography and the use of a DSLR camera. You’ll study portraiture, night photography, cinematic HD video capture and more.
- 19 lectures and 6.5 hours of content
- Take the foundational techniques to the next level
- Discover how to capture better portraits
- Learn the proper settings for night photos
- Pick up tools and tricks to take better nature photos
- Explore time-lapse sequence photography
- Get educated on editing techniques with Photoshop and other software
Get both of these great courses now at 93% off.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.