1. Thanks for this post.  Unfortunately, on my machine I don’t have a “System” panel in Gnome.  I don’t know if our admin messed this up or whether that’s a “feature” of the new Ubuntu version that was installed recently.  Anyway: does anyone know what the actual application you reach via “System -> Administration -> Login Screen” is called?

Comments are closed.

Sponsored Stories