Video is king of the online world right now, and it is expected to have an even greater share of social media in the future. Search algorithms are giving priority to content that has video, making it imperative to have some on your website as well. If you want to gain attention for what you have to offer on the Internet, then creating videos of your content is essential to your success.
But creating video is not always easy and can be time-consuming.
There are many different video editors that make these videos. However, some of them are expensive, and some are just too complicated for many people to use if all you want is something simple.
ImagetoVideo is an easy-to-use online tool that can create a video from an image for you in just a few seconds and make it ready to upload to places like Facebook or Twitter. It is free, and you don’t need to create an account to use it. It works in any web browser, even mobile browsers, making it easy to access anywhere.
To transform your photo, or group of photos, into a video:
1. Visit the ImageToVideo website.
2. Click on the image to video option at the left of the screen.
3. Upload your image by clicking on the box and choosing anywhere from one to thirty photos from your gallery.
4. You will see small thumbnails of the images you picked. You can click and drag them to move them around, or you can delete any you don’t want by clicking the red “X” in the corner of the photo.
5. Click the arrows to continue.
Add other elements
1. Add an MP3 file if you would like your video to have music.
2. Once the music uploads, you can add text and a logo to your video.
3. Add the logo by clicking on the option and uploading your file. You can change the size and position of the logo on the screen.
4. Add text by clicking the capital “T” on the screen and bringing up the text editing box.
5. Type in your text, and change options like the font, size, color, and shadow.
6. You can add more text that appears separately by clicking the plus sign (+) under the first text. The groups of text will overlap if you don’t move the timing bars so that they are showing at different times.
Create the video
1. Click Create the video now. Allow the site a minute or so to complete the process. This time depends on the length and complexity of your video.
2. When it finishes rendering, download it or view it right on that page.
More features of ImagetoVideo
ImagetoVideo has other options available that you can use to enhance the videos that you make. Some of these options include creating collages of collections of images complete with up to two different backgrounds. If you just want to display an animated text, you can do that too.
There are a few different effects you can use, including a water effect that makes it look like your image is reflecting in a lake.
Once you have made a video, ImagetoVideo has options for trimming video and audio files, adding music or text to existing videos, and creating a GIF from your video.
A video does not have to be complicated to be effective. Even short video clips can put the spotlight on the information you want your audience to notice. Are there other online tools similar to this one that you have used successfully? Share them in the comments!