If you’re a Linux user, you may feel a little left out, as it seems there is always more available for Windows or Mac. But you don’t have to be left hanging because all you need is the Linux Power User Bundle. No matter your current level right now with Linux, by the time you finish this content, you’ll be an expert user as you learn about Linux alternatives, Linux command-line essentials, and more.
The following five courses are included in the bundle.
High Availability for the LMAP Stack – With this step-by-step guide you will learn how to be sure your sites and apps run smoothly by eliminating points of failure and making sure it’s prepared for scaling and large traffic surges.
- Twenty-two lectures and two hours of content
- Eliminate single points of failure for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP-based web apps
- Allow sites to scale and have increased traffic without any downtime
- Lessons and demonstrations on Linux servers
- Reference diagrams while you build
- Save time researching and testing various solutions
Linux Alternatives to Windows Applications – If you have to leave your Windows apps behind, you can find Linux equivalents to make your transition from Windows to Linux go more smoothly.
- Nine lectures and one hour of content
- Learn about the most popular Linux apps
- With these apps, browse the Web, watch movies, listen to music, create presentations, and more
- Run Linux on your current system by installing virtualization software
- Step-by-step guide will walk you through a Ubuntu installation
- Discover the difference between installing Linux in a virtual environment and a physical environment
Linux for Beginners – 25,000 students have completed this course that helps you get acquainted with the Linux operating system and the command line.
- Sixty-seven lectures and six hours of content
- Zero previous knowledge necessary to benefit from this course
- Step-by-step checklist and video teach you how to install WordPress on Ubuntu
- Install a Web server and database server
- Learn advance command-line techniques
Linux Command Line Essentials: Become a Linux Power User! – Quickly and easily master the Linux command line in under an hour to be able to navigate the operating system with ease.
- Sixteen lectures and one-and-a-half hours of content
- Discover the eight commands you’ll use daily
- Navigate the Linux system easily and get comfortable with the command line
- Get access to a cheat sheet and reference card with essential commands
- Grasp local commands quickly and easily
- Learn to use the built-in Linux documentation system
- Manage files and directories
- Display and edit file content
Learn Linux in Five Days and Level Up Your Career – Learn the basics of Linux as well as the more advanced concepts and techniques, including the command line, in just twelve hours.
- Seventy-two lectures and twelve hours of content
- No previous Linux experience necessary
- Learn new concepts, commands, and lingo
- Gain knowledge in accessing a Linux server
- Learn what a Linux distribution is and how to choose one
- Navigate the Linux file system layout
- Customize your shell prompt
- Be more efficient using aliases, tab completion, and your shell history
Get this entire bundle at 96% off!
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.