IOS 11 is still in the beta stages making it a great time to learn everything needed for developing apps for Apple’s latest mobile OS. With The Complete iOS 11 and Swift Developer Course: Build 20 Apps, taught by Rob Percival and Nick Walter, you receive instruction on how to use Swift to create apps for the latest iOS before it’s even released. At for a price point below $20, there’s no reason to not jump right in!
- 249 lectures and 34 hours of content
- Learn to use Swift 4, ARKit, MLKit, MusicKit, and the new Depth Photo API
- Discover XCode and Interface Builder
- Learn all about accelerometers, and motion feedback
- Explore Core Data and JSON
- Tackle online storage with Parse
- Create games using SpriteKit
- Build identical apps to Instagram and Snapchat
- Get $100 of AWS credit and a year’s worth of unlimited web hosting for $200
Start building iOS 11 apps at a price 90% off.
Bonus: PLAYBULB Smart Lights
When you have guests dropping by your home, it’s great to light up the pay to your doorway for them. It’s also helpful to light up the path leading from your back door to your bonfire pit. For these cases you can use PLAYBULB Smart Lights. These lights are solar powered to allow you energy savings, as they will charge throughout the day while also being resistant to water. They also work great for lighting up your pool or hot tub area.
- Save money on your electric bill as the lights charge by the sun
- Move the lights easily due to their lightweight design
- Install along your walkway or in the garden using the included stakes
- Will automatically and intelligently light up with the built-in motion sensors
- IP68 waterproof rating means they can float and also resist the weather elements
- Use an app to control the lights up to ten meters away
- Change brightness, colors, and light effects with the app
- Install these lights many different places
Get these great lights for just $44.99.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.