Why wait until September when iOS 10 is expected to be released? Take advantage of all the great new features ahead of time and learn how to develop apps for this newest version of Apple’s software that powers the iPhone and iPad.
We’re coming up on the ten-year anniversary of iOS, and with that Apple is making some of the most significant changes to its mobile operating system and certainly the biggest changes to the system in a few years. One of the biggest changes is that Apple is opening up Siri to third-party apps, meaning the right request will lead directly to the app that you built. Rob Percival is behind The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course, and his instruction here matches what he has done in the past with other iOS coding courses.
This course will allow you to:
- Have Access to 217 lectures and thirty hours of content
- Explore SiriKit, Messages, and Maps in iOS 10
- Learn about apps, home screen widgets, and HomeKit
- Know all about inputs, buttons, reactive interfaces, images, and music
- Discover the use of online storage with Parse
- Learn about cloning apps with iOS 10 such as Instagram, Tinder, Uber, and Snapchat
- Learn Xcode, Interface Builder, and coding in Apple’s official programming language, Swift
- Utilize Core Data and JSON
- Build your app’s own marketing website
- One year of unlimited web hosting, a $200 value
- Rob Percival’s book “How to Earn $10,000 While Learning to Code”
- More than 1,000 app design assets such as backgrounds, buttons, and icons
- $50 of AWS credit
Get this exciting course now for 87% off at just $25 and be ahead of the game!
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.