Do you need a quick and easy way to mash up multiple RSS feeds into a single feed? There are many reasons why you may need to combine multiple RSS feeds, such as:
- You may write for or own more than one blog and you want to make it easy for readers to subscribe to all of your RSS feeds at once.
- You may want to combine multiple blog feeds into a single RSS feed for better organization, and to make them easier to read in your favorite RSS feed reader or by email.
There are various tools available for this task, but the best and easiest is ChimpFeedr. It’s a simple tool that combines the RSS feeds that you choose into a single feed.
Head over to the ChimpFeedr website and begin adding your RSS feeds one-by-one.
2. You can choose to resize the images in your feeds if you’d like. You can scale down images larger than the width that you choose (in pixels).
3. Click on the “Chomp Chomp!” button when you’re done; then give your mix a name and click on “start mixing.”
4. You’ll be given a URL for your aggregator RSS feeds, which you can use as you please. A good RSS to email tool would be great if you want to read your feed by email.
You may even consider IFTTT, the awesome Web automation tool. You can create a recipe that will send your ChimpFeedr RSS feed to your email, or even to another service like Evernote, Pocket, Dropbox, and more.
Combining your RSS feeds into a single feed is as easy as that!