Spotify is one of the popular music streaming apps for Android, and just like millions around the world, we love having our personal playlist where we can keep adding tracks that suit our ears. But did you know you can make it even more personal by changing the Spotify playlist picture? Here is how you can do so.
Change Spotify Playlist Picture on Android
The process of changing the Spotify playlist picture on Android is fairly easy. The steps below will work on an iPhone too.
1. Open the Spotify Android app on your phone. Select the “Your Library” tab from the bottom bar.
2. Select the playlist with a cover picture you would like to change.
3. You will find a “three-dot” icon just a couple of rows below the title of your playlist.
4. From the menu that appears, select the “Edit Playlist” option.
5. Just below the default album picture, tap on the “Change image” button.
6. You can choose from two options: “Take photo” or “Choose Photo.” The first option will take you to the camera app to capture the photo, whereas the second option will allow you to select an image file from your internal or external storage.
For this review, we have selected the “Choose Photo” option and selected an image for the playlist. Note that you need to give storage permissions to Spotify to load files from your internal storage.
7. Select the image, and you will be shown a full-screen preview of the selected image.
8. Hit the “Use photo” button at the bottom. That’s it. You have just changed the Spotify playlist picture on your Android device.
10. Tap the “Save” button on the top-right corner to save the selected image as your playlist image.