It’s a great time to break into the highly sought-after field of IT Security, but you want to be certified to get into that field. With the CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional course, you’ll pick up all the education and training that you need to get that certification. Overseen by the Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISSCC), the course offers crucial fundamentals and will teach you the skills you will need to pass the exam for certification.
- Eight comprehensive modules
- Study the principles of access control and how to strengthen and apply them to keep unauthorized users at bay
- Learn the role of information governance and risk management in security standards
- Protect data in transit with cryptography
- Limit data access and potential angles of attack with security architecture and design
- Design business continuity and disaster recovery plans and put them to use
- Study the legal obligations of data security
Get this course for under $40.
Make Tech Easier may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.