Hacking has such a negative connotation to it, but it doesn’t have to be used just for nefarious reasons. There can be good reasons for gaining access to someone else’s technology: ethical hacking.
With the Become an Ethical Hacker Bundle you can learn how to hack without harming anyone. By following these 374 lessons, you’ll learn about tools that will help you determine security threats, learn how to protect account passwords, get a crash course in how to prevent web attacks, reveal potential vulnerabilities, and will learn how to perform automated security analyses of mobile apps.
The eight courses include the following:
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking – Add this powerful tool to your arsenal.
- Ethical Password Hacking and Security – Find out how to crack passwords ethically while also protecting your own.
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks – Find out all there is to know about web security by learning the little-known methods of disrupting networks.
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners – Learn the basics of an ethical hacking career.
- Learn the Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing – Move towards a network security career.
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF – Gain advanced skills that you need for getting into mobile security.
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Technique – Become certified and get paid for hacking computer networks.
- Linux Security and Hardening: The Practical Security Guide – Learn Linux-specific system security and increase your ethical hacking skills.
Pick up this exciting bundle for 93% off at just $44.99.