Have you ever filled up the available space in your Android phone storage and couldn’t download an app you want to install? Of course you have. We all have. Going through and selecting the apps you want to delete to make more space for the new one can be tedious if you have to go through them one by one. It’s much faster to batch uninstall apps and remove all unwanted apps at once.
There are many different apps that will do this for you. The one I prefer is called “Uninstall Perfect” by Bazinga. If you search for it in Google Play on your phone, you will probably see this screen.
However, on a web browser it looks like this.
I’m not sure what the reason is for the company to use two different icons, but I double-checked. They are the same app. They have the same number of downloads.
This app gives the user some different options for deleting unwanted apps from your phone. Some are functional, and some are there to appeal to different users’ preferences. These options are at the top of the screen, and look like the following image.
By pressing the sort icon at the top of the screen, you can choose to display your apps in either descending or ascending order by name, size, or install date.
The Mode button gives you a choice in how you select the apps you want to uninstall. You can show them with checkboxes to batch uninstall, or in a format with a circle and an X in the top corner. This view allows you to choose them one at a time.
Tapping the display icon changes the layout of the apps. You can view them in a list or in a grid format, whichever you prefer.
The choices in the theme option are either a light or dark theme.
To Use “Uninstall Perfect”
Locate and download the app to your device. When you open the app, Uninstall Perfect will read your library of apps and display them for you. The icons are large and easily visible.
To delete multiple apps:
1. First, tap on the mode icon to change the selection type to checkbox mode. Now you will be able to select multiple apps at the same time for installation.
2. Tap on the checkboxes next to the apps you want to uninstall. Look for the green checkmarks to ensure you have selected them.
3. Tap on the Uninstall trash can icon at the top of the screen.
4. The app will ask you to verify that you want to uninstall these apps. The app checks each request to uninstall an app individually to eliminate errors that may cause unwanted uninstalls. Press OK each time.
5. As soon as you you confirm one uninstall, the next app in the queue will be shown for you to verify.
6. Once Uninstall Perfect has completed all of your uninstalls, the app will return you to the main screen.
7. Exit and go back to get the app you wanted in the first place!
The Uninstall Perfect app easily and efficiently batch uninstalls all your unwanted applications to make room for new, exciting replacements.