Have you ever filled up the available space in your Android phone storage and couldn’t download an app you want to install? Of course you have. We all have. Going through and selecting the apps you want to delete to make more space for the new one can be tedious if you have to go through them one by one. It’s much faster to batch uninstall apps and remove all unwanted apps at once.
Multi App Uninstaller
There are many different apps that will do this for you. The one I prefer is called Multi App Uninstaller. It’s fast, easy to use and ad-free, so pretty much a no-brainer to use.
This app gives the user some different options for deleting unwanted apps from your phone. Some are functional, and some are there to appeal to different users’ preferences. These options are at the top of the screen, and look like the following image.
By pressing the sort icon at the bottom left of the screen, you can choose to display your apps in either descending or ascending order by name, size, or install date.
At the bottom right corner of the screen, you’ll see a square icon that lets you select every single app on your phone. Obviously be careful when doing this, because you’re just another tap from batch-uninstalling all your apps (though Multi App Uninstaller does ask to confirm the uninstallation of each individual app, at least).
Tapping the three-dot options icon at the top right lets you change the layout of the apps on your screen between a list view and a grid view.
From this menu you can also switch the app to Dark mode.
How to Use Multi App Uninstaller
Locate and download the app to your device. When you open the app, Multi App Uninstaller will read your library of apps and display them for you. The icons are large and easily visible.
To delete multiple apps:
- From the main Multi App Uninstaller screen, simply tap each app you want to uninstall one by one (or, if you want to uninstall most of your apps, tap the square icon at the bottom right corner to select all, then tap each app that you want to keep).
- Tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The app will ask you to verify that you want to uninstall these apps. The app checks each request to uninstall an app individually to eliminate errors that may cause unwanted uninstalls. Press OK each time.
- As soon as you you confirm one uninstall, the next app in the queue will be shown for you to verify.
- Once Multi App Uninstaller has completed all of your uninstalls, the app will return you to the main screen.
Multi App Uninstaller easily and efficiently batch uninstalls all your unwanted applications to make room for new, exciting replacements. For more Android tips see our guide on finding downloaded files on any Android device, and also our nifty guide to compressing and extracing (zipping and unzipping) files on Android.
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox