Traveling should be fun, but for most of us it’s a headache, as you need to prepare everything before you set off on your holiday. From your booking confirmations to valid visas, everything needs to be sorted out and well organized before you leave home.
Fortunately, there are a few apps that help you organize your travel things such as your bookings and visas. The following apps from our Software Discovery section will make it easier for you to organize your travel plans so that you can have the fun you are looking for.
ThatVisa helps you find visa-free destinations for you and your friends on different passports.
- Shows visa-free countries
- Show countries that require visa on arrival
- Shows countries that require an electronic visa
- Shows countries that require a normal visa
Packable helps everyone around the world organize their holidays by giving them the possibility to create a packing list with all the important, necessary things for traveling.
- Share travel lists with friends or family and let them edit in real time
- Change title and date of the list
- Delete the whole list
- Delete items inside the list
- Edit current items in your baggage
- Add new custom items
3. Google Trips
Google Trips makes exploring the world easier by organizing your essential info in one place and making it available even if you’re offline. Get activity suggestions based on what’s nearby, customizable day plans, and your travel reservations from Gmail.
- Automatic trip organization
- Bundled reservations
- Day plans
- Nearby attractions
- Things to do
- Offline access
Ever wanted to take a nap on your way to school, work or home, but were afraid you would oversleep and miss your stop? With Transitnap! you can take a nap and be woken up near your destination.
- Get automatically woken up by the app
- Save your most frequently visited destinations
- Quickly pick a destination from the map
- Configurable alarm
- Configurable options
5. iHEARu Here
iHEARu Here app is a crowd-sourcing tool to help you find locations with noise levels that suit your needs. If you’re looking for a quiet eatery, bar or café, then iHearU GPS will help you find it.
- Find quite cafés and such other places
- Locate places with assistive listening options
Using the above apps, you will be able to save yourself from the hassle of manually organizing your travel documents and plans. If you like these apps, you may want to check out our Software Discovery section that has plenty of useful apps to erase the complications in life. Let us know what you think about our software section.