Instagram is not limited to what its official app offers. If you’ve been using only the official app to manage your Instagram account, you’ve missed out on many of the things you can do, as there are a number of third-party apps that help you manage your Instagram account more conveniently.
The following five apps, found in our Software Discovery section, are ones you should use if you are an Instagram user. These apps will let you auto-generate hashtags, create longer stories, and so on.
Hashtagger is a popular Instagram hashtag generator. You can enter your most frequent hashtags, and the app will generate the latest top hashtags based on others’ use.
- Quick and easy to use
- Generates up to 100 hashtags based on search
- Selected hashtags formatted to copy seamlessly into Instagram
2. Direct from Instagram
Direct from Instagram allows you to share messages and pics with your contacts on Instagram.
- Shoot and share fun messages faster than ever before
- Your Instagram friends are instantly added
- Exclusive face filters, Boomerang and creative Instagram tools
- Remix your friends’ pics
3. Storeo for Instagram
Storeo for Instagram lets you make Instagram Stories longer than fifteen seconds. It also supports Facebook stories.
- Create Instagram and Facebook stories longer than fifteen seconds
- Convert pre-edited videos into Instagram stories
- Make a selfie video that’s not a mirror image
- Create Instagram and Facebook Stories from a single video
4. 4K Stogram
4K Stogram is an Instagram Downloader for PC, Mac and Linux. The program allows you to download and back up Instagram photos and videos, even from private accounts. Just enter an Instagram user name or photo link and press the ‘Follow user’ button. Open up wide new vistas of imagery all from your desktop.
- Grab photos of a few accounts simultaneously and save them as JPEGs on your desktop
- Follow your favourite photographers and get their latest photos automatically
- Download Instagram Stories as videos or image files
- Log in with your Instagram credentials and download photos of private friends’ accounts
- Access to your viewer directly from the application
- Download Instagram videos in MP4 format
- Enjoy the minimalistic interface of the application
- Use 4K Stogram on your PC, Mac or Ubuntu for free
5. Chrome IG Story
Chrome IG Story is an extension that lets you view and download Instagram stories in the Chrome browser.
- View and download Instagram stories
- Search for stories
- View stories of users you don’t follow
- Watch live videos and live video replays
- Watch location and hashtag stories
We hope these apps will help you be more productive on Instagram. Our Software Section contains these and many more useful apps that help you be productive on many other platforms. Go ahead and check it out and let us know what you think about it. Also, if you think an app should be added to the list, please let us know about it.