Netflix has been a great source of entertainment for many people, as it offers a number of interesting shows and videos for people to watch. If you have used the service, you know all the great things it can do for. It has become so popular that there is now third-party software that lets you enhance your experience with the service.
In the following roundup we cover six cool software titles from our Software Discovery section that let you do more on Netflix than what it originally offers. While some apps let you continuously watch Netflix by automatically playing the next episode of what you are watching, others let you host a party to watch shows with your friends.
1. Never Ending Netflix
Never Ending Netflix is a Chrome extension that improves the Netflix experience for power users by automatically playing the next episodes and skipping title sequences.
- Automatically skip intros
- Automatically play the next episode
- Skip the popups that ask if you’re “Still here?” after eight hours
- Search over 3000 genres from the options page
- Disable auto play of shows on the home page
Subtly is a subtitles translator for popular streaming services such as Netflix. It lets you translate subtitles to a number of languages and helps you learn new words.
- Translate English subtitles into ten languages
- Find out the meaning of a word in a particular context
- Find different meanings of a word and ways to use it
- Hear how a word or phrase is correctly pronounced
- Create your own word lists
3. Netflix Party
Netflix Party is a Chrome extension for watching Netflix remotely with friends, such as movie nights with that long-distance special someone.
- Synchronizes video playback with your friends
- Group chat
Netflip lets you to rotate your Chrome browser screen 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise for the comfiest of horizontal binge-watching sessions.
- Rotate Chrome screen 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Watch Netflix sideways
5. Flix Plus
The Flix Plus extension lets you customize Netflix to your heart’s desire. It includes eighteen tweaks that can be turned on or off individually so you that Netflix works the way you want in your browser.
- Tint or fade out watched shows
- Hide spoiler images and text
- Add customizable keyboard controls
- Write notes for My List movies
- Export ratings to JSON files
6. Unsubtitle for Netflix
Unsubtitle for Netflix is a small extension that removes subtitles from any show on Netflix instantaneously. This is especially good for people studying foreign languages or those annoyed by the clutter it creates on the screen.
- Remove forced Netflix subtitles
- One click to get the subtitles back
By using this software you are definitely going to enhance your Netflix experience, as these software titles offer features that Netflix doesn’t provide. If you like this software, be sure to check out our Software Discovery section that contains plenty of other useful apps like these. Let us know your valuable feedback about our software section in the comments below.