Are you seriously obsessed with your computer and have tons of computer tips and tricks up your sleeves? Are you always surfing the Web to look for cool useful software and eagerly share with your friends when you found one? If that is who you are, then you are the one we are looking for.
Make Tech Easier is a tech blog that covers tutorials for various operating system, cool software reviews and plenty of tips and tricks for the popular Web apps. We are in the process of expansion and are looking for writers to help us turn this site into something bigger and better.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Someone who is proficient with either Windows, Linux or Mac OS X
- Someone who is able to write good reviews, detail tutorials and get the point across in a neutral unbiased way.
- Someone who is willing to commit to produce at least one article per week and participate actively to the reader’s comments to your published post.
- Someone who has a good working knowledge of WordPress
If you are interested in writing for us, just send an email to writers[at]maketecheasier.com. Include the following in your email:
- Your name, email, IM and any other info that we can contact you
- Links to your website/blog
- Your experience in writing for other blogs. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have one.
- A short paragraph of why you would be a good fit for the Make Tech Easier team
- If you have a list of topics that you want to cover on, include that as well.
If you do not have your own website/blog and have no experience in writing for other blogs, we require you to submit two freshly written sample articles (one on app review and another on tutorial) for our assessment. If we like the articles, we will hire you, publish the article and pay you. If we don’t like it, we won’t hire you, won’t publish the piece and never to publish it behind your back.