Are you seriously obsessed with your computer and have tons of computer tips and tricks up your sleeves? Are you always surfing the Web to look for cool useful software and eagerly share with your friends when you found one? If that is who you are, then you are the one we are looking for.
MakeTechEasier is looking to hire 3 committed Tech writers.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Someone who is highly proficient with either Windows 7 or Mac OS X and is able to conjure up good and useful tips/tricks specific to the OS.
- Someone who is able to write in good English, detail tutorials and get the point across in a neutral unbiased way.
- Someone who is willing to commit to produce at least one article per week and participate actively to the reader’s comments to your published post.
- Someone who has a good working knowledge of WordPress
How to Apply?
If you are interested in writing for us, just send an email to writers[at]maketecheasier.com. Include the following in your email:
- Your name, email, IM and any other info that we can contact you
- Links to your website/blog
- Your experience in writing for other blogs. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have one.
- A short paragraph of why you would be a good fit for the Make Tech Easier team
- If you have a list of topics that you want to cover on, include that as well.
If you do not have your own website/blog and have no experience in writing for other blogs, we require you to submit two freshly written sample articles (read the blog for our style of writing and the topics we cover) for our assessment. If we like the articles, we will hire you, publish the article and pay you. If we don’t like it, we won’t hire you, won’t publish the piece and never to publish it behind your back.
Our deadline for this round of applications is next Wed, Feb 24, 2010, or when the vacancies are filled — so get down to it!
Receive the latest update in your inbox.