Are you seriously obsessed with your computer and have tons of computer tips and tricks up your sleeves? Are you always surfing the Web to look for cool useful software and eagerly share with your friends when you found one? If that is who you are, then you are the one we are looking for.
Make Tech Easier is a tech blog that covers tutorials for various operating system, cool software reviews and plenty of tips and tricks for the popular Web apps. We are always looking for more writers to help us turn this site into something bigger and better.
What do you need to become a Make Tech Easier writer?
If you are wondering if you fit the bill to become the NEXT superstar in MakeTechEasier, here’s the requirement:
- Are you good at explaining complicated stuff and make it easy for anyone to follow?
- Can you write regular posts on a long-term basis? At least 3-5 500-800 words articles every week?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of the WordPress blogging platform?
- Are you able to take cool screenshots and turn them into images that can be use in articles?
- Are you able to participate actively to readers comments for all your published posts?
Note: Failure to meet any of the above requirement need not apply.
Make Tech Easier get over a million pageviews every month and over 10k people (and increasing) have subscribed to our feed. Being a author, you will receive:
Free Publicity - get huge exposure to a targeted dedicated group of MTE readers which comprise of computer enthusiasts, bloggers and IT professionals.
Instant Readership – Your article reaches 10,000+ dedicated RSS feed readers instantly as soon as it goes live.
Your Very Own Profile Page – We give you a full page for you to add your profile.
Good Monetary Compensation – We reward our writers based on a flat article rate with performance bonus. The more popular your article get, the more you will earn.
1. Windows 8 Writer
As a Windows writer, you need to be proficient in Windows 8 and are expected to come up with tips, tricks, fixes, software alternative to make the system better and easier to use.
- You need to be a full-time Windows 8 user.
- You need to be always in the loop on Windows news, update, tips, tricks and free useful software to get things done easier and faster.
3. Android writer
Writers must be able to come up with tips and tricks for Android and explain them in great details. You must have a knack to uncover free and useful Android apps and review them in great detail.
In addition, you also need to be
- able to meet publication deadline.
- proficient in the English language and is able to explain difficult concept in simple words and sentences.
How to Apply?
Note: We are not looking for guest writer and we are not accepting any guest post at the moment.
Write to us at “writers [at] maketecheasier.com“, with the subject “Writer Application”. Include in the mail:
1. the position you are applying for.
2. your level of proficiency and experience in the platform.
3. your years of experience as a writer
4. the blog(s) that you have written for.
5. 3 article titles that you are going to write about if you were selected.
6. A short paragraph why you would be a good fit for Make Tech Easier.
Writers based in US, Europe or Australia are preferred.
We will certainly ask you for a sample of your writing, so be prepared.
Looking forward to hear from you.