This week, we show you how to differentiate a phishing Facebook mail, block programs In Windows 7 without using AppLocker, change Tweetdeck password, reset login password in Windows 7, sync iPhone notes to email, delete duplicate in iTunes and many more tutorials.
5 Most Popular Articles Of The Week
Poll of the week
Video of the week
Sneak preview of Android 3.0 – Honeycomb
News of the week
Other useful How-to articles
Software of the week
1. unDock – adds an “Eject All” shortcut in Mac.
2. Better Grooveshark – userscript to add lyrics and remove ad for Grooveshark. Worked in Firefox with Greasemonkey, Chrome, Opera, and Safari with Greasekit.
3. Go Launcher – Yet another lightweight home replacement app for Android.
4. Twitter for Mac – the official Twitter desktop client for Mac
5. Handbrake – the latest update of this popular cross-platform video conversion app adds support for Blu-ray ripping, more device presets, batch scanning, and the ability to edit entries in your conversion queue.
That’s all for the wrap-up for this week. If you have any tips, tricks or any topics you think we should include, feel free to email us at tips [at] maketecheasier.com
Receive the latest update in your inbox.