For those who have missed our daily publication, here is the roundup for last week.
- How To Set Up And Manage Parental Control On Mac
- A Quicker Way to Kill Non-Responsive Programs in Windows
- SyncToy: Yet Another Useful Windows Backup/Sync Tool
- How to Easily Fix Window and Linux Boot Problems with the Super Grub Disk
- Snippet: How to Hide Menu Bar and Status Bar in VirtualBox
- 4 Great Alternatives to Gnome Panel Menu Bar
- KDE Power Management 101
- How to Backup Your Gmail in Mac
- Managing Facebook’s New Privacy Options
- How to Install Sopcast in Ubuntu (and Watch World Cup in Your Computer)
- How to Use Twitter to Follow the 2010 FIFA World Cup
- 6 More Greasemonkey Scripts for Your Browsing Enjoyment
- How To Tag Movies For Your Portable Multimedia Player Easily With MetaX
Receive the latest update in your inbox.