Latest Articles tagged with xfce
Speed Up Mac OS X By Disabling Window Animations
If you are a Mac OS X user, you can speed up your Mac by simply disabling the window animations.
1. Open the terminal.
2. Type the following command:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSAutomaticWindowAnimationsEnabled -bool false
- Using Gestures to Quickly Launch Apps on Android
- Use These Alternatives Commands to Improve Your Command Line Productivity
- How to Attach Files in Gmail From Various Cloud Storage Services
- Quickly Change the Default Browser on Mac From the Menu Bar
- How to Password Protect a Spreadsheet in Google Drive
- How to Change Internet Explorer 10's Default Search Engine
- How to Optimize Your Photos As The Perfect Wallpaper For Your Android Phone
- How to Delay the Startup Time of Your Login Items [Mac]
- How to Rename APK Files for Better Organization [Android]
- How to Turn Your DVD/CD Library Into a Digital Library