Latest Articles tagged with vim
The Easiest Way to Filter Mail by Size in Gmail
In your Gmail, all you have to do is to enter the term
size:10mb in the search box and all emails larger than 10MB will show up in the list. You can change the number to reflect the size you want to filter.
This is so far the easiest way to filter your emails by size.
- How to Use a Picture Password in Windows 8
- Automatically Post Pocket Links to Your WordPress Blog
- Check Your Battery Health and Improve its Lifetime [Mac]
- Converting Files In Google Drive With DriveConverter
- Use TV-maxe As Sopcast Alternative in Linux
- A Sneak Peek At "Windows Blue". What to Expect For The New Windows 8 Update
- Turn Multi-Page Articles Into a Continuously Scrolling Single Page
- How to Easily Diagnose Your Network With MTR In Linux
- How to Make Use Of Source DEB Packages to Customize Software Installation
- Remotely Transfer Photos From An Android Phone to Computer