Latest Articles tagged with image editing
Setting Multiple Home Page For Firefox
Do you know you can set multiple websites as the home page in Firefox? Here is how you do it:
1. Go to the "Preferences -> General" section in Firefox.
2. At the Home Page input field, enter the URL of the websites that you want to set as home page, separating each URL with a "|" symbol. For example:
3. When you click the "Home' icon in Firefox, a couple of tabs will open, each loading one URL that you entered.
- Mac Utilities Folder Demystified
- How to Conserve Space When Using Mobile Spotify on Android
- Six Great Alternatives to Feedburner
- Change the Background Image of Windows 8 Start Screen
- 3 Questions About Bitcoin Everyone Should Ask (And Their Answers)
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication for SSH Connection
- Easily Manage Remote Filesystems with Gigolo In Linux
- Master Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows with KeyRocket
- Enable Parental Control on Android Devices
- Alternative Ways to Read Ebooks Other Than The Kindle