Latest Articles tagged with evernote
The Easiest Way to Filter Mail by Size in Gmail
In your Gmail, all you have to do is to enter the term
size:10mb in the search box and all emails larger than 10MB will show up in the list. You can change the number to reflect the size you want to filter.
This is so far the easiest way to filter your emails by size.
- Learn Gmail Shortcuts with the KeyRocket Chrome Extension
- Customize the Background Image and Logo of the Mac Login Screen
- How to Reduce PNG Image File Size Online
- How to Disable Apps Running In The Background in Android
- How to Generate A New Sources List For Ubuntu
- How to Turn Your Caps Lock Key Into a Google Search Key
- How to Make Use Of Source DEB Packages to Customize Software Installation
- WPS Office: A Microsoft Office Clone For Linux
- How to Color Code Your WordPress Posts Page
- How To Backup Tweets Using twDocs