Latest Articles tagged with Enlightenment
Setting Multiple Home Page For Firefox
Do you know you can set multiple websites as the home page in Firefox? Here is how you do it:
1. Go to the "Preferences -> General" section in Firefox.
2. At the Home Page input field, enter the URL of the websites that you want to set as home page, separating each URL with a "|" symbol. For example:
3. When you click the "Home' icon in Firefox, a couple of tabs will open, each loading one URL that you entered.
- Add More Features to Your Phone Dialer [Android]
- How to Easily Create Profile Pictures For Various Social Networks
- How to Block a Website from Google Search Results
- Check Your Battery Health and Improve its Lifetime [Mac]
- How to Manage Application Windows More Efficiently With Preme [Windows]
- Use IFTTT to Automate Your Internet Life
- Will Poor Battery Life Affect Your Smartphone Choices?
- How To Backup Tweets Using twDocs
- MTE Explains: How Search Engines Work
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication for SSH Connection