Latest Articles tagged with appbrain
Do a Quick Search In Firefox With A Keystrokoe
In Firefox, you can press the "/" key in your keyboard (when your cursor is not in any input field) to quickly activate the Quick Search bar.
Alternatively, you can go to "Preferences -> Advanced -> General and tick the box "Search for text when I start typing". This will allow you to search for text in the website when you type.
- Access your Google Music Library in Other Music Players [Android]
- MTE Explains: Desktop Toolkits, GTK+ and Qt
- Social Media from the Command Line, Part 3: Tumblr, Flickr, and YouTube
- How to Turn Your DVD/CD Library Into a Digital Library
- 4 Windows Applications to Improve Your Productivity
- 14 Ways to Make Good Use of Your Old Computer Again
- How to Monitor Your Network Usage in Windows 8 (And Prevent Paying For The Extra Bandwidth)
- Play Music In Google Drive with DriveTunes [Chrome]
- An Alternative Way to Back Up Your Android Without Root
- Will Poor Battery Life Affect Your Smartphone Choices?