Latest Articles tagged with windowmaker
Auto Generate Passwords in Google Chrome
If you are creating a new account on a site, Google Chrome can automatically generate a new secure password for you and insert into the password field.
1. In Google Chrome, type "
about:flags" in the omnibox.
2. Scroll down the list till you find the field "Enable password generation". Click "Enable".
3. Relaunch the Chrome browser. Now everything you are on an account creation page, you should see a key icon on the password field and you can click to automate generate password.
- How to Manage Windows 8 Apps Directly From the Desktop
- How to Keep SSH Connections Alive In Linux
- Learn Your Mac Keyboard Shortcuts using Hotkey EVE
- Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcut + Cheatsheet Download
- 5 Tips to Improve Netflix Playback On Your PC
- A Review of UbuntuKylin: The Official Ubuntu Distro For The Chinese
- How to Log Directly Into a VirtualBox Session in Ubuntu
- How to Monitor Network Connections on Your Mac
- Track Your Gmail Messages and See When They Are Read
- Search Any Website from Your Mac Desktop with Phlo