Latest Articles tagged with lxde
Speed Up Mac OS X By Disabling Window Animations
If you are a Mac OS X user, you can speed up your Mac by simply disabling the window animations.
1. Open the terminal.
2. Type the following command:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSAutomaticWindowAnimationsEnabled -bool false
- Migrate Your Linux Installation Between Machines
- MTE Explains: How CRON Can Automate Your Tasks And Make Your Life Easier
- Linux Alternatives to Popular Windows Apps [Part 2]
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication for SSH Connection
- Extend Your Android Battery Life With Battery Doctor
- How to Protect Your SSH Server With Fail2Ban [Linux/Ubuntu]
- How to Control Your Mac with Hand Claps
- Sync Your Clipboard Between Mac and iOS Devices
- How to Manage Windows 8 Apps Directly From the Desktop
- How to Create Custom Live Tiles in Windows 8