One of the techniques I use most when managing my social media accounts is automation. I love using Buffer to schedule posts for Twitter, LinkedIn, and my Facebook page. I also use HootSuite from time to time to schedule posts for Google+.
When it comes to Pinterest, there aren’t many tools available for scheduling your posts. Pingraphy is a “Pinterest management tool for brands” that can help you schedule pins, among other things.
You can check out the other features after creating your account. For now, let’s see how to schedule pins on Pinterest via Pingraphy.
1. Log in to Pingraphy using your Pinterest email and password. For those of you using Facebook or Twitter to log in, there doesn’t seem to be a way to log in using those methods; you’ll need to create an account on Pinterest using your email.
2. Drag the Pingraphy bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar.
3. When you find an item or items that you want to pin, click on the Pinography bookmarklet and choose the item(s).
4. Once you click on the “next” button, another window will pop up. Here, you can choose the board that the item(s) should be pinned to. You can also edit the description and URL of each item if needed.
5. Finally, choose to “upload now” or “schedule” the pin.
6. When you click on “Schedule,” you’ll be able to choose a start time, interval between each pin (if you’re adding more than one item), and time zone.
Pingraphy is obviously set up to schedule pins in bulk (i.e. you can select more than one image at a time), which is why you can choose a start time and interval. If you only have one item to schedule, you can leave out the interval.
7. You can also enhance your images by adding effects, changing the orientation, cropping, changing the brightness, and more.
8. Once scheduled, you can see your item(s) on the Pingraphy dashboard, along with the time(s) they’ll get posted.
From what I’ve gathered, there doesn’t seem to be a limitation to the number of pins that you can schedule. As you can see, with Pingraphy it’s really easy to schedule pins from anywhere on the Web.
Receive the latest update in your inbox.
Or connect with us: