Have you ever wanted to change the way your mouse cursor looks on Facebook? Are you tired of your same old boring cursor being used for every website that you visit? If you’re looking to add a little personalization to Facebook, you can do so via a Firefox Add-on.
1. Install the FB Cursors add-on for Firefox and restart your browser.
2. Go to the Facebook website and click on the hand icon at the top right corner of the page – between your name and “Home.”
3. A new window will pop up and you’ll need to add the FB Cursors Facebook application to your account; click on the “Go to App” button.
4. You’ll be directed back to Facebook in that new window that was opened up, but you won’t see the hand icon displayed in the top corner.
Just close out that window and go back to the original window that you were in. You may need to refresh the page.
5. Click on the hand icon again and a layer popup will appear titled, “Select New Cursor.”
6. Now it’s time to select your cursor of choice; there’s many to choose from and they’re organized by category.
7. You can also upload an image from your computer to use as a cursor. Just click on the “Browse” button at the bottom of the popup.
8. Once you find a cursor that you like, click on it and click on the “close” button.
Note: If you don’t want to share your new cursor on your timeline, be sure to uncheck that option in the top right corner of the popup layer.
That’s it. You now have a cool new mouse cursor that works exclusively on Facebook.
Receive the latest update in your inbox.