Is Google Chrome running really slow on your computer? The problem with all browsers is that they become clogged with all kinds of junk data and files like caches, cookies, Web histories and more. Luckily, there’s an easy fix to the problem, which will also help to protect your privacy.
With a Chrome extension called OneClick you can: clean your browser, bring it back up to speed, and delete all traces of your online activity.
1. Install the OneClick Cleaner for Chrome extension.
2. Click on the browser icon to open up the cleaning options in a new tab.
3. Choose how far back to clean: the past hour all the way up to the beginning of time.
4. Select the items that you want to clean:
- appcache data
- cache files
- list of downloaded files
- fileSystems data
- formData (autofill) data
- indexedDB data
- stored passwords
- webSQL data
5. If you want to play a sound when OneClick is finished cleaning, keep the option below the “Clean Now” button selected.
6. Click on the “Clean Now” button to start the cleaning process. The amount of time it takes will depend on the size of your user profile.
Piece of cake!
The good thing about this extension is that you can enable it only when you need it, so it doesn’t take up unnecessary resources.
Note: There are three options checked by default. If you’re not sure what one of the options is, be sure to look it up or just leave it unchecked.
Receive the latest update in your inbox.
Or connect with us: