Latest Articles in Gaming
Convert FAT to NTFS Without Losing The Data in Windows
In Windows, you can easily convert a storage format from FAT/FAT32 to NTFS without losing the data within. This will allow you to store files more than 4GB.
1. In Windows, open a command prompt.
convert drive_letter: /fs:ntfs
convert E: /fs:ntfs would format drive ED: to the NTFS format.
Note: This is a one way process. You can't reverse the process without formatting the drive.
- Midnight Commander: A File Manager For The Terminal [Linux]
- Improve Power Usage in Linux With TLP
- How To Repair Windows 8 Using The Refresh and Reset Feature
- Gmail Shortcuts Cheat Sheet to Boost Your Productivity
- How to Hardware-Boost Your Audio Experience
- MTE Explains: How Digital Camera Works And Why More Pixels Doesn't Lead To A Better Photo
- How to Share Photos from Google Drive to Google+
- How to Reduce PNG Image File Size Online
- Add More Features to Your Phone Dialer [Android]
- A Sneak Peek At "Windows Blue". What to Expect For The New Windows 8 Update