Tehseen Baweja is passionate about finding technology tips, tricks and hacks that can make life easy. He has written for a number of technology blogs including MakeUseOf.com and Techie-Buzz.com.He maintains a personal blog about useful internet tools at Ijaar.com.
Follow tehseen on
Articles by tehseen
Resize Window More Efficiently in Mac
When resizing application windows in Mac, there are a few tricks that you can do to make the resizing more efficient.
1. Move your cursor to the edge (side or top) of the window. You should see the cursor change into a double arrow.
2. Click the left mouse key together with any of the modifier key:
- Option - this will resize the window equally on both side
- Shift - this will resize the window both vertically and horizontally.
- Command - this allows you to resize the app window in the background.
Try it out and be more efficient.
- Converting Files In Google Drive With DriveConverter
- Use Seafile For File Syncing And Collaboration
- How to Schedule Pins on Pinterest Using Pingraphy
- The Basics of RPM – YUM Repositories [Linux 101]
- How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication for SSH Connection
- Remotely Access Any Computer via Chrome Browser
- How To Create Temporary Bookmarks In Firefox
- 5 Free Apps to Protect Your Mac from Viruses
- How to Access Blocked Websites From Overseas
- How To Make Sure Your Antivirus Software Is Working