About Juscelino M. Acevedo
Follow Juscelino M. Acevedo on
Articles by Juscelino M. Acevedo
Scan Barcode Using Google Search App in Android
Open the Google Search app in Android and tap the "Mic" icon.
Next, tap the Menu button and select "Search with camera".
Take an image of the barcode/qr code and it will take you to the URL embedded in the barcode/qr code.
- How To Push Web Links To Other Browsers In Google Chrome
- Social Media from the Command Line, Part 2: Google
- How to Manage Application Windows More Efficiently With Preme [Windows]
- Use Instametrogram to View, Comment And Get Geo-tagged Instagram Photos in Windows 8
- How to Shrink Images To Save Space On Your Android
- How to Turn Your DVD/CD Library Into a Digital Library
- How to Automate Opening Apps Into Separate Workspaces in GNOME
- Quickly Kill Running Applications from the Menu Bar [Mac]
- How to Use a GUI on a Ubuntu Server
- Change the Appearance of Firefox Without Installing a Theme