About Joshua Price
Josh Price is a senior MakeTechEasier writer and owner of Rain Dog Software
Follow Joshua Price on
Articles by Joshua Price
Resize Window More Efficiently in Mac
When resizing application windows in Mac, there are a few tricks that you can do to make the resizing more efficient.
1. Move your cursor to the edge (side or top) of the window. You should see the cursor change into a double arrow.
2. Click the left mouse key together with any of the modifier key:
- Option - this will resize the window equally on both side
- Shift - this will resize the window both vertically and horizontally.
- Command - this allows you to resize the app window in the background.
Try it out and be more efficient.
- Quick Image Editing With Gwenview
- How to Shrink Images To Save Space On Your Android
- The Basics of RPM – YUM Repositories [Linux 101]
- Best Online Tools To Unzip Files and Decompress Archives
- How to Read the Web Offline In Google Chrome
- Temporarily Suspend a Tab in Chrome to Free Up System Memory
- How To Disable Chrome Extensions With One Click
- How to Create Self-Destructing Messages Online
- Learn Your Mac Keyboard Shortcuts using Hotkey EVE
- How to Access Blocked Websites From Overseas