About Josh Fox
Geek... blogger... addicted to coffee. This computer geek has a taste for the free and open. Linux is one of his passions and in the open source spirit, he feels the urge to share what he knows with others.
Follow Josh Fox on
Articles by Josh Fox
The Easiest Way to Filter Mail by Size in Gmail
In your Gmail, all you have to do is to enter the term
size:10mb in the search box and all emails larger than 10MB will show up in the list. You can change the number to reflect the size you want to filter.
This is so far the easiest way to filter your emails by size.
- Technical Tips for Producing Your Own Podcast
- MTE Explains: The Differences Between a Refurbished and New PC (And Is a Refurbished PC a Better Deal?)
- How to Create Custom Web App For Your Favorite Websites In Chrome
- Searching the GNOME 3.6 Desktop
- Linux Alternatives to Popular Windows Apps [Part 2]
- 3 Alternative Home Launchers for Android
- 5 Free Apps to Protect Your Mac from Viruses
- MTE Explains: What is Bitcoin And How You Can Utilize It Online
- How to Add the Aurora Screensaver in Windows 8
- Revisiting Your Facebook Privacy Settings