About Dean Sherwin
Dean Sherwin is a freelance technology journalist and blogger. He covers several topics including Android, Windows, cinema and literature. You can follow him on Twitter here!
Follow Dean Sherwin on
Articles by Dean Sherwin
Resize Window More Efficiently in Mac
When resizing application windows in Mac, there are a few tricks that you can do to make the resizing more efficient.
1. Move your cursor to the edge (side or top) of the window. You should see the cursor change into a double arrow.
2. Click the left mouse key together with any of the modifier key:
- Option - this will resize the window equally on both side
- Shift - this will resize the window both vertically and horizontally.
- Command - this allows you to resize the app window in the background.
Try it out and be more efficient.
- How to Monitor Websites From the Mac Dashboard
- Use These Alternatives Commands to Improve Your Command Line Productivity
- How To Set The Default Apps In Android
- How to Audit Your Linux Security With Lynis
- Search Your Browser Bookmarks from Spotlight [Mac]
- Turn Multi-Page Articles Into a Continuously Scrolling Single Page
- How to Add Shutdown And Restart Options To The Taskbar Context Menu [Windows 8]
- Midnight Commander: A File Manager For The Terminal [Linux]
- How To Delete A Gmail Address
- How to Automate Opening Apps Into Separate Workspaces in GNOME