About David Delony
David Delony is a writer for Make Tech Easier
Follow David Delony on
Articles by David Delony
Making Good Use Of Middle Mouse Click in Browser
Do you know that the middle mouse click is not as useless as it seems to be? There are several useful things that it can do in a browser.
1. Clicking the middle mouse button (by pressing down the scroll wheel) on a link in a browser will open the link in a new tab.
2. Clicking the middle mouse button on an open tab will close the tab.
3. Clicking the middle mouse button on a website will turn the cursor into a autoscroll button (Windows/Mac only). You just have to move your mouse to scroll up/down/left/right the webpage. (Left) Click anywhere to deactivate the feature.
- How to Protect Your SSH Server With Fail2Ban [Linux/Ubuntu]
- How to Change the Windows 8 Taskbar Icons
- How to Setup Folder Actions to Automatically Resize Images in Your Folder [Mac]
- How to Better Embed YouTube Videos Into Gmail
- 3D Monitors: Here is What You Need to Know
- Subsonic: Stream Your Media from Anywhere
- How To View The Network Adapter Details In Windows
- How to Automate Your Cloud Services with Wappwolf
- Play Music In Google Drive with DriveTunes [Chrome]
- How to Hardware-Boost Your Audio Experience