About Chuck Romano
Chuck Romano is a business and technology professional with over 10 years experience in document imaging and 11 years in computer repair. Chuck provides results driven expertise in fields such as Healthcare IT, document imaging/workflow systems, marketing, and management. He is a Linux enthusiast and evangelist.
Articles by Chuck Romano
Setting Multiple Home Page For Firefox
Do you know you can set multiple websites as the home page in Firefox? Here is how you do it:
1. Go to the "Preferences -> General" section in Firefox.
2. At the Home Page input field, enter the URL of the websites that you want to set as home page, separating each URL with a "|" symbol. For example:
3. When you click the "Home' icon in Firefox, a couple of tabs will open, each loading one URL that you entered.
- Edit Google Drive Videos Inside Chrome With WeVideo
- How to Monitor Websites From the Mac Dashboard
- Jolidrive: Access Multiple Cloud Storage Services From One Dashboard
- How to Better Embed YouTube Videos Into Gmail
- How to Snooze Your Tabs in Chrome for Later Use
- Improve Power Usage in Linux With TLP
- Run Your Own Pastebin with Stikked
- Master Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows with KeyRocket
- How to Get A Better Facebook Experience in Windows 8 With Metro Social
- Analyze Writing Errors with SlickWrite for Firefox and Chrome