About Chuck Romano
Chuck Romano is a business and technology professional with over 10 years experience in document imaging and 11 years in computer repair. Chuck provides results driven expertise in fields such as Healthcare IT, document imaging/workflow systems, marketing, and management. He is a Linux enthusiast and evangelist.
Articles by Chuck Romano
Speed Up Mac OS X By Disabling Window Animations
If you are a Mac OS X user, you can speed up your Mac by simply disabling the window animations.
1. Open the terminal.
2. Type the following command:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSAutomaticWindowAnimationsEnabled -bool false
- Swapps: An Alternative Multitasking App For Android
- Six Great Alternatives to Feedburner
- Add a Theme to Facebook Using My Facebook Theme
- Sync Your Clipboard Between Mac and iOS Devices
- Use Seafile For File Syncing And Collaboration
- How to Use AirDrop Over Ethernet and Unsupported Macs
- Your Consumer Guide to Apple Care for Mac - Is It Worth The Price?
- Best Plugins to Automatically Watermark Images In WordPress
- Add Google Now's Look And Functionality to Chrome
- Run a Chat Room on Your Website with phpFreeChat