Adrien is a young but passionate Linux aficionado. Command line, encryption, obscure distributions... you name it, he tried it. Always improving his system, he encountered multiple tricks and hacks and is ready to share them. Best things in the world? Math, computers and peanut butter!
Follow Adrien on Twitter
Articles by Adrien
Speed Up Mac OS X By Disabling Window Animations
If you are a Mac OS X user, you can speed up your Mac by simply disabling the window animations.
1. Open the terminal.
2. Type the following command:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSAutomaticWindowAnimationsEnabled -bool false
- How to Conserve Space When Using Mobile Spotify on Android
- How to Easily Diagnose Your Network With MTR In Linux
- Add a Theme to Facebook Using My Facebook Theme
- TaskBoard Brings iOS Style Multitasking to Mac OS X
- How to Snooze Your Tabs in Chrome for Later Use
- How to Send Messages from Gmail to Evernote
- Change the Background Image of Windows 8 Start Screen
- Converting Files In Google Drive With DriveConverter
- How to Enable Trusted Contacts Feature on Facebook
- Use Bing's New Pin It Button to Pin Images to Pinterest