Caesium is a handy utility for Windows that allows users to compress their images up to 90% and upload them to popular social networking websites such as Facebook and Google+.
The good thing about Caesium is that it is simple and easy to use. All you need to do is just upload your images, set the compression ratio and the destination to save the output, click the Compress button and it will get the job done immediately.
In addition to compressing your images, Caesium also comes with options for you to save the file in another format. You can also change the dimensions of the image while maintaining the aspect ratio of the image.
After the conversion, a dialog box will appear with information such as the total number of processed images, the time taken by the entire process, and the overall reduction in file size for the image.
- Supports numerous commonly used image formats
- Allows you to resize the images as well
- Preview images before the conversion
- Allows you to adjust the compression settings
- Shows exactly how much space is saved by resultant images